To manage full life cycle recruiting for CRJ to identify, attract and recruit best talent that align with and meet key business priorities and talent strategy.
- Maintain overall recruitment strategies to achieve and support desired strategic goals of HR and CRJ.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assesses potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Provide appropriate coaching and guidance on the interviewing and selection process to all hiring managers, leveraging expertise with industry best practices and available resources
- Create talent pipelines for high demand positions through appropriate sourcing channels (ATS, resume databases, professional networking, vendor partners, social media, etc.)
- Maintain pipeline of high-quality candidates by fostering long-term relationships with them for current and future opportunities by fully utilizing our Applicant Tracking System
- Help to develop alternate channels of sourcing to provide a continued pipeline of candidates: College Recruiting, Internship program, Transitional Employment Organizations (HELP, Career Collaborative, Military, etc.)
- Participate in talent acquisition related events (i.e. job/career fairs, networking events)
- Review reference and background check information on final candidates
- Consult with managers throughout the selection process and provide assistance in identifying top candidate by leveraging all available information (i.e. PI assessment, references, etc.)
- Review, approve and ensure delivery of candidate offer letters and new hire paperwork in addition to updating and maintaining appropriate databases
- Assist in tracking, reporting, and analyzing recruiting metrics; provide specific reports as requested
- Provide additional support during Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist and Talent Acquisition Coordinators' absence